Re: [T3] Over priced ? or perhaps just rightly priced

On 22 Dec 2002 at 22:02, ibjack wrote:

>  Check out this site, http://www.toajp.com/ to see what's happening
> over there.

Wow, really astonishing. In all the time I spent in Japan I only saw about 3
type 3s, and here is a place in Yokohama dedicated to them. You should know
that cars and car ownership are very expensive in Japan, so that explains part
of the pricing.

If you click on Rare Parts and then scroll down you will see a pair of the
fresh air scoops for the front louvers for early cars. They want ~US$150 for
the pair but when I first saw them I thought they had them installed backwards.
Now that I think about it, their way may work better. What do you think?

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org