Re: [T3] Over priced ? or perhaps just rightly priced?

On 22 Dec 2002 at 16:25, Jason Weigel wrote:

> Robert come on now. We cant live in la la land when selling a car. If a car
> has personal value to an individual and the price is raised accordingly then
> the seller never meant to sell in the first place. I am talking about going
> fair price. Little back ground. I have a less than 50k mile, original,
> unrestored, sunroofed, original paint and rubber bueaty of a 63 notch. Im
> talking 85% mint here. I paid $4500 for it and had it shipped from Germany.
> All in all I spent less than 6K.

I agree with your basic premise, but I suspect that you're even overvaluing
your notch. I doubt you'd find takers for much over $5k. It's not that I don't
think it's a great car (Ive never seen it,) but there just isn't much market
for them out there, and most of us are CHEAP.  ;-)