Re: [T3] Over priced ? or perhaps just rightly priced?

<x-flowed>As a semi regular buyer and seller of cars, I have found that fair market value is what the buyer and seller agree on. Period! If i chose to eat my shorts on a car either buying it, or selling it to a perfect owner, so be it. That is still the market value agreed on at that point. If a right hand drive aussie notch is exactly what a person is looking for, then 12k might be a figure they are willing to spend. IF not, the seller has to adjust to a price they can live with and vise versa... In the end, did you give up a car you should have kept? Did you buy your dream ride? Isn't that all that really matters?

--
Brian Fye
1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/