[T3] Speaking of OVER priced!!!

I am definatly a lurker but sometimes something pops up that I have to voice
an opinion on. There is a RHD AUS notch for sale on the samba. 12k! for a
haphasardly restored, beat down, non-correct parts grocery getter car. Give
me a friggin break. I hope there is not a goob out there that will bite. The
description says no body rust, look at the light pic............ looks like
bondo and a rusty bucket to me. What else lurks on this 12K car? Get real 3K
at best, maybe 4K if I was feeling spry. I hope this guy is a listee so he
can explain. Maybe Ill mail him.

http://thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/index.mv?photo+200212111434252926

late
-jason