Re: [T3] Towing Type Three's

I'm picking up a '71 Notchback in Wyoming and towing it back home to Idaho,
a distance of about 500 miles. This notchback has no windshield in it.

Neil,  I towed a car last winter from Kettle falls WA to moscow ID.  Due to a storm.  The sand and road grime that flew up packed the headlights solid with this road grime!  Something to think of.  It was like a wet sandblaster.
Hmm,  I like the idea of the plywood.  But, I don't know how much curve is in the glass.  I have towed cars backwards as Jim suggested by putting a strap on the steering wheel.  I like this the best because the transaxle is not in motion.  My .02 cents.
Mike in Tucson

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at http://isp.BlueLight.com