Re: [T3] PPG single stage or base coat/clear coat?

I ran into this problem once... they just dont have all the paint chips.
If you care at ALL about your paint lasting... dont use a paint without a
hardner!!

PPG is good... but I think Dupont is probably a bit better... I put the
single stage on my Opel a few years ago for the same reason, and I was OH SO
SORRY.  It dried SO slowly... that dust was a problem... and I could put a
fingerprint in it for 3 months!  it also has very little resistance to water
spotting... I swear the stuff didnt dry completely for a couple years!

I had MUCH better luck with the Dupont 2 stage on the Golf though...

Keith