Re: [T3] Lowering the car

What I found last summer is that the torsion bars, after all these years,
have sagged at different rates... at least when used in different
situations.  In other words... a bar that has been unloaded for many years
will have a different spring rate when re-loaded than one that has been in
tension all along.  At first, I thought I might have a cracked bar... but
Jim had me tap it with a hammer and I played that T bar just like ringin a
bell so it didnt act cracked.

So... it can be a PAIN to get your ride height level again if you make
changes... if both bars are original and a matched pair you will probably be
OK but this isnt the case in most of our cars anymore.  The difference can
be QUITE noticable.

Keith