Re: [T3] engine cover resto

I used a sun shield. the ones people use to shield their windshields and
interiors from the sun. Have had it now for 3 mo. of daily driving with no
problems at all.Just cut it to fit. cheap too!
hisham
70 sq.

> Anybody know where I can get a large thick piece of the foil stuff that
covers the underside of the engine cover?
> TIA,
> Robb

> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by SURFSIDE INTERNET]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by SURFSIDE INTERNET]