Re: [T3] I think I found the problem, sort of

On 20 Dec 2002 at 20:45, Daniel Baum wrote:

> I don't like to dispute with someone who's had VWs since I was a baby, but
> this is a page from the 1969 Type 34 user manual:

Interesting. Those don't look anything like the right angle connectors that I'm
used to seeing. They might even be plain old right angle caps with the usual
crimped ends on them.

Do yours look like this? Do yours unscrew from the cable?

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org