Re: [T3] Auto Tansmission

<x-flowed>if you do not have any experience with automatic transmission i suggest not trying it yourself. automatic transmissions are very complicated beasts. it takes experience and the right tools (which i assume you don't have, either) to do it right. the risk for you is that you will be left with a jumble of parts that won't come together again or, if they are together, don't work right anymore.

you would probably have an easier time attempting to do the transmission sawp with that fastback of yours yourself... obviously, if you wanted to rebuild the transsmission you'd already have the burden of taking it out of the car and putting it back in afterwards.

jens