Re: [T3] [T3} RMM Windshield Seal

In a message dated 12/19/02 6:55:14 PM Central Standard Time,
doughamp@yahoo.com writes:

<< Greetings,

 Has anyone ever used the windshield seal (with molding groove) from
 Rocky Mtn Motorworks?  Can someone comment on quality, fit, etc?  I have
 a 20% off coupon but it needs to be used before close of business
 Friday.

 Doug  >>

I ordered some parts from RMMW and was surprised that the prices had gone up
20
percent while they are claiming a 20 percent savings. The prices were still
higher than published in the catalog. No experience with fit or anything like
that, as my parts were not of that nature.

Don Garies
dgaries808@aol.com