Re: [T3] Stock breather setup.

>Which breather do you have? Is it the squarish one with 2 plastic caps on top?

Nope, it is the smaller circular one? I am leaking oil out of my valve covers when

give it a little more than normal juice and noticed some more leaks going on now too.

I have just the little ole foam filter element type of filters, junk really. But do you

think that has enough suction to help when connected to the filter?

David H.