Re: [T3] Continuing on dashes again...

ISP's $500 dashes are uncracked originals for 1961-65 models. It's a supply and demand
thing. Later original dashes are usually much cheaper. If you have a pre-1966 car a
later dash won't look quite right where it wraps around to meet the tops of the door
panels, but unless you're going for a 100 point stock restoration of an early car it'll
be just fine. I think David Orozco wrote in recently saying he has a good original one
for sale.

It seems to me that sooner or later someone, probably ISP, will make a quality repro of
the 61-65 dash, as prices for original ones go even higher and the supply dries up.

Scott
62 343, 65 361