Re: [T3] I think I found the problem, sort of.

On 18 Dec 2002 at 17:47, Fiesta Cranberry wrote:

> >Jim is talking about the original black
> >Bosch coil that came in the car, not the
> >popular Bosch "Blue Coil" that everyone
> >says you need. These are not OE.
>
> How can you tell the difference?  Mine just looks like plain old grey
> metal.

If you mean black, then it is probably the original. If it is a Bosch it will
have the Bosch logo and part # stamped on the bottom. The Blue coils are REALLY
blue. If yours is really grey then it is probably an aftermarket replacement.
Might be fine, might not.

> The B. Started up fine this morning.  Nothing I did; one of those "AND
> THEN A MIRACLE OCCURED" things, I guess.

It may just be dryer today.