Re: [T3] car insurance!

> ahem...anyone have good auto insurance references in california for my 65
> square? im having trouble. i know this is a pathetic topic to post on this

	What sort of trouble?  Expensive?  Or they won't cover what you
think it's worth?

	I have several VWs ('63 through '70) insured through i21.com.  I'm
satisfied with the rates and coverage.  Also, I'm not "that young" any
more, my record's fine, and I don't commute by car... so I'm probably not
too terribly hard to insure.

-Greg