Re: [T3] no turning back?

Hal wrote:
>What, are you going to convert the 2332 to pancake cooling?  I saw way too
>many butchered Notchs with T1-style cooling at the last BOR,

 Brian, I would convert it to type3 cooling, and do a Toby conversion for the
alternator. It has been converted to 12 volts right? Its not that hard to do
and the car is a little dark now right? I cringe every time I see a nice
notch running a type1 style (cooling configuration) motor. I keep thinking
that the owner could at least put in a type4 motor and they would still have
both trunks. I mean that is why you bought it, for the 2 trunks.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban