Re: [T3] Continuing on dashes again...

When I did a prelim lineup of how the dash would look, it appears the later

models do not cover the vents...nor do the reach the holes the in the dash that help

to secure it? I'd have to drill new holes? And it would look funny not covering the

vents...arghh!! Why doesn't someone make a late one???

And get this...I was told by ISP West, the sell a good used one for $500!!! God damn!

I thought people who had money and liked classics went for Porshe's/Vettes/Jags etc.

Dave H.