Re: [T3] engine noise still a mystery

On 18 Dec 2002 at 10:12, Vlach, Joe -CKHS wrote:

> What kind of puller do you like?

For pulling the fan I use a puller commonly known as a steering wheel puller.
It is nothing more than a steel bar with a center bolt for a pusher, and slots
on either side that bolts can go thru and into the hub. You can probably buy a
cheap one at any FLAPS. I think mine originally came from JC Whitney.

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org