Re: [T3] When Darksides Collide

<x-flowed>
	Wow.

I keep thinking of getting a correct Sapphire AM/FM radio (mine is just AM), and one of those in-line antenna adapter thingies with an audio in (actually, got one in a box somewhere). Then score an iPod (yeah, right -- anybody want to sponsor me?) to play through the sapphire... play it on the dash speaker, but also split off and send through an amp and a crossover to a lil' subwoofer mounted like under the front seat or something. Weird retro/mono auto mp3 system w/ lots of bass and a couple of gigs of tunes. (w00t!)

Back to reality,
-Greg