Re: [T3] pop-out hinges

On 17 Dec 2002 at 15:50, David Hornback wrote:

> Also I have a problem with the pop-outs closing really easy on a bump of some sort.
>
> Any remedy? Do I need to bend these some?

Do you realize that the knobs on the latches can be turned to "lock" them in
position? (Sorry, had to ask...)

I wouldn't bend anything. If you don't have the covers for the popout "hinges"
then they will always rattle a bit and never be really tight when closed. The
rattling will probably be worse when open.