[T3] Fuel pump refurbishment

Hello, I've recently added another 70's electric fuel pump to my broken parts box. Is
there a way to fix these, a kit or even a FAQ to aid in troubleshooting? A reasonable
core charge for a rebuild? I've no longer got a spare to cover my ###. Suggestions
requiring ingenuity are always welcome!

Thanks,
Curtis

BTW, let me know if I didn't set this email up right (reply to, etc)..    my 1st post ;)