Re: [T3] Technical Data {was Converting Single MC to Dual MC)

> (Otherwise, what is the meaning of torque, or
> work/energy, in ft-lbs?)

Luckily my schooling kept the lb as a mass, than when it became serious it
became cgs /MKS than SI.

> In the end I think it's much easier to start with a clean slate and use
Newtons
> and kilograms.

Too right!  I don't expect it'll be more than a few years before the other pound
(money) disappears into the Euro as the Deutsch-Mark, Franch Franc etc have
already done.

However I doubt we shall ever change to driving on the right - more likely as
the world gets taken over by Japanese cars we'll all end up driving on the left!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------