Re: [T3] engine mount

JoeV=> does the absence of the mounting bracket
=> located above the fan possibly cause a problem?

In extensive discussion we've pretty well agreed that the function of the
rod & donut is minor, and clearly has nothing to do with aligning or
supporting the engine. In your place I'd be taking a good hard look at the
tranny mounts, though. The clutch tube idea is a good one too. Your pedal
cluster might even be drifting. Check out the entire mechanical chain from
the pedal to the throwout bearing. To get a lot of this done at once it
seems like you'd be able to just get under there and watch while someone
else pumps the clutch.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600