Re: [T3] Early window pop-outs, hinge rubber?

Bob wrote:
> Can you take some pictures of them for those of us who have NEVER seen
them
>before?

Sure, I'll take some pictures this coming weekend once I go thru my parts
and find them!
I have some free web site space from my isp but have never posted
anything... might be an interesting challenge.
I'll send pics to you directly either way.

DaveB
Summerland, CA