Re: [T3] Fastback car cover?

Hi, all. I should have been more clear in my original message: I was looking for a cover *specifically* to fit the Fastback. I currently use a Wolf brand Beetle cover. Too small, yet not bad, I suppose. I don't drive my car in the rain. I keep it covered in the garage and covered in the sunshine when I park. I already knew that RMMW had a Squareback cover, but I thought this would leave too much excess material in the back to be practical. I might try one of those generic C&D cover from CostCo just to see how it works.

Thanks to everyone for the discussion.