[T3] Fog Lamps.

Anyone have any ideas where the correct placement of fog lamps should be on the front? I

don't have any old school Hella's or Bosch's (yet!), but a pair of decent little 6" chrome

based lamps I bought at Bill&Steve's last week. They are good looking enough for now.

If there was a way to attache my rear bumper to the front, the reverse light holes seem

pretty close.

Any ideas.

Dave