Re: [T3] Stuff going on woth my car lately

Hey Leon,
I think the reason why your tires are getting flat spots is due to your unique
method of stopping the car by using the autotranny reverse... ;-D

     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon