[T3] Full set of door rubber on e-bay and popout rubber install

This is a full set for both doors, anyone have experience on this setup ? I
it
complete an of good quality ? Do you guys think it is worth the cost.
I have two cars that need full rubber on the doors.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874565768

These guys clain this is everything you need.

On the popout rubber installation , I had very little trouble installing
rubber on one window , I used
a roll of popout window rubber from VEE parts (the local FLAPS) and glued it
together
with 3M trim glue , used talcom powder and a small screwdriver  and was all
good.

I used duct tape to replace one missing hinge bushing on the window and
pulled all the
left rubber (on the hinge side) on top of the window using duct tape ,
popped the window in without
problems, no faling down.

Maybe you guys needed some duct tape to pull the window rubber out of the
way during install.
Tape also good to hold window while screws are being placed on the locking
mechanism.

LEON MARTINEZ

SAN DIEGO AND TIJUANA