Re: [T3] 64 notch

 Brian, looks good, a little dark, but good. From looking at the photos you
shouldn't have to worry about the dash pad cracking. What type of wheels is
it running as the picts didn't show any other than the stock 4 lugs on the
bodyless pan,and the edge of one of the fronts. It kinda reminds me of my own
car (a litttle dark in places) : ) like the IRS conversion, and the non-stock
color.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban