Re: [T3] Early window pop-outs, hinge rubber?

This discussion has finally brought back
a memory from many years ago. I removed
the pop-outs for the summer one time
(can't remember why though), and recall
having a very hard time re-installing them
due to this piece of material. It was a
real pain to install, of course easy to
remove.

Follow Jim's advice on a lubricant to ease
the window into position. I think I remember
having to get the window into a particular
position in order to insert the tab, so
keep trying different positions rather than
forcing it into place.

Jeff '67 Sqbk