Re: [T3] Stuck brake Pistonss

> Sounds like you're thinking of Dasher calipers. Those had 2 pistons in a common
> bore. On those I suppose you could even press both pistons out at the same
> time, one forwards and the other backwards.

Right, I must have misread the original post, I thought it was rear wheel
cylinders.

On the calipers I pump one piston nearly out, then use a flat file accross
the face of the piston in the slot that the rotor occupies, and shims to
hold it in place. Experiment with your shims to both hold the first piston
from moving and allow room for the second piston to come out with more
brake pedal pumping. Once the second piston has come out, the first piston
then can come out with a little wiggling back and forth.

Nathan