Re: [T3] Carb tuning

I also sometimes find that the throttle doesn't always close the whole way,
and that twisting it all the way closed will make the idle slower. I am not
sure how this can be adjusted/fixed. How would you go about lubricating the
throttle cable?

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
http://www.qldesign.com/type34