Re: [T3] Converting Single MC to Dual MC

The '69 auto FI Fastback vehicle analysis by the Motor Industry Research
Association.

I don't know what the various inertia evaluations refer to.  There was pitching
(1,125 slugs ft2), rolling (224 slugs ft2) and yawing (1,211 slugs ft2).

If we knew what slugs were, it would make it easier to work out what it is I
guess!

Incidentally, rocker to ground height is given as 8.8" at the rear and 8.6" at
the front.  Rear damper mounting to ground is 5.2", and rear of engine
compartment cover to ground is 37.2".   I assume that was before they started
putting it through the various tests!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/