Re: [T3] Early window pop-outs, hinge rubber?

 Dave B. wrote:
>Cool... I have a complete NOS set (the plastic ones) but could never figure
>out what the heck they were for!

 Can you take some pictures of them for those of us who have NEVER seen them
before? Thanks. I've always wondered what they are supposed to look like as
evry car I've ever owned never had these (I've always had to improvise
something).

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban