Re: [T3] Anti-theft?

<x-flowed>I have an alarm system in my car. This system has trigger contacts on all 4 doors and lids (uses the original dome light switches on the front doors), and it has both infrared and UHF detectors inside the car. On top of that, I have hooked up power lock actuators to this alarm, so I have remote-controlled power locks on my square :-)

PerL
73 Variant L

Aaron Clow wrote:

Just curious if anyone here has enough paranoia to
install anti-theft (ignition-kill?) devices on their
type 3's? I was just looking at the "stolen" section
on Everett's website... Yipes... My '96 Jetta was
stolen a few years ago, and I had several cars broken
into when I lived in Queens... A new car isn't a big
deal (easy to replace, even if it's a hassle), but to
have put blood and sweat into a lengthy restoration
only to have it stolen, well, how popular are these
cars for thieves?

Aaron