Re: [T3] Continuing on dashes again...

>I think all the solid perforated dashes were isosceles trapezoids, as you
>noted.

Sophy's (1966) dash has the trapezoid pattern of holes.  At least until I
covered them up along with the cracks. <G>

>The metal of the dash on early cars are 2 mirror D-shapes, as seen in this
>current advert on thesamba.com:
>http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/89786.jpg
>Did this change in later years?

Jane's (1971) steel dash under the pad has the mirrored d-shaped holes under
the pad.  She also has the late grill with the horizontal slots.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI AT Fasty (Jane - Darkside Project)
'66 Square (Sophy - Daily Driver)
About Half a Late Square (Organ Donor)
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransonT3/jaransonT3/
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransonT3/notavwclub/