Re: [T3] Anti-theft?

Wow... that sounds cool. I'll have to look that up...

I wonder what are the odds someone would try to steal
the tazer club itself? I mean, the sticker gives it
away that you have this cool anti-theft device in the
car... :)

As for the judicial system, I thought things were bad
before... The last few months have proven to me that
the can get much, much worse...