Re: [T3] Anti-theft?

Aaron,
True, but the Taser club is a true taser thus it is considered safe, even to
those wearing a pace maker.  Also, there is a warning on the club itself as
well as a sticker on the glass of the vehicle.  This provides plenty of
advanced warning and is sufficient enough to protect one in court.

I  sometimes hate our judicial system...

     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon