[T3] Starting the resto

Hey all,
 Well tonight it starts,
After dinner I roll the 71 Squareback into the garage and put it up on jack
stands.
I've had this car for little over a year now and the old Macco paint is
looking real bad and the windows are leaking more and the clutch is on its
last breath.
So now seems like as good a time as ever.
Its a California Car and the only rust I have seen at all is starting at
fresh air box in the trunk , we will see when I remove the fenders.
 I already have all the new rubber and interior.
Feeling nervous but jumping in anyways,
-Bryan