Re: [T3] Early exhaust question

>>=> early type 3 on to a late model.

>>The early exhaust is sized for a 1500 single carb. It would probably be
too
>>restrictive for a later car. I agree, trade it to the early guy.

I have an original motor that came from a 65 square that was pulled from its
hole in the woods. This motor has the early style exhaust and the dual
carbs.

how much difference in a there in out put between a stock 1500 and 1600 to
make a difference.
The question was really for my brother, we need to put an exhaust on his
car. The place that has the early exhausts also has several late model units
but we do not have the preheat exchangers to bolt to one.
Does anyone have any of these??

Thanks,
 Bryan