Re: [T3] Converting Single MC to Dual MC

> BTW, I'm not sure exactly what the advantages of disk brakes are (maybe
it's
> unsprung weight,) but I don't think its accurate to say that drums are
less
> efficient.

Discs have less fade, are in an air-stream for better cooling and shake off
water better.

Could also be that as drums heat up they get larger circumference so shoes
don't fit as snugly while discs thicken and if anything increase the braking
effect (or maybe just push pads and pistons back in a bit!).  This could all
be baloney though!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/