Re: [T3] charging question

David wrote:
>i tested the voltage getting to the battery as 12.9v off of idle but when
>the lights(converted to H4) or anything power hungry goes on, it drops to
>12.1-12.2 volts. what is it voltage regulator or generator or both!

David, it sounds a little low, does the gen light glow or just come on? I'm
only asking because your voltage (at medium rpms) should be 14 to 14.5 volts.
As Jim A. would say anything less than 13 volts, replace the voltage
regulator, and use genuine Bosch parts. I hope this helps.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban