Re: [T3] Fastback car cover?

I've always kept my car covered, both in the summer and winter.

In the summer it's so hot that you have to keep it covered to protect it
from the sun and to keep the dust off it. In winter I use two covers, one
regular car cover, strapped down to stop the wind blowing it off. It very
often gets very windy where I live in the winter. The inner cover is a 4x5
meter polythene sheet, which does a great job of keeping the rain out. Last
year we had a couple of weeks when it literally didn't stop raining,
including one incredible day when we had about 200mm of rain, and the car
stayed dry.

However, even in midwinter over here we get quite a few sunny days, and
whenever I get the chance I take the covers off to let it bask in the sun. I
try to do this at least once a week. I doubt if you can do this in the UK. I
also find that windy, dry weather will dry everything out quite quickly,
even when the polythene cover is on.

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
http://www.qldesign.com/type34