[T3] Pesky little valve cover

I have a pesky little valve cover leak on the #3 cylinder part of the head towards the front

corner of the head at the valve cover.

Gone through three gaskets trying to get it right (w/ and w/o gasket sealer).

This past weekend I replaced the gasket and it was good until I pushed the engine

a little bit, to change lanes and make an off-ramp; 70-75mph. And then I noticed it again.

The oil falls right on the exhaust and burns up leaving people that are following me

in a small cloud of stinky burnt up oil. And now that the "seal" has been popped, I am sure

it will leak now at even less stress on the engine.

It is a mainly stock type s/p engine. Any ideas on why this maybe?

Improper ventilation or maybe I just need to swap valve covers??

Thanks for ideas.
Dave