Re: [T3] heater upgrade

However, even my 36hp system, when
> sealed up, would have no issues defrosting the windshield and keeping me
in
> a tee-shirt on the coldest of Idaho winter days.  I have actually had a
type
> 3 heater soften the sole of a shoe when I wasn't paying attention to where
> my foot was.

The 36hp Beetle used ramps at the back of the engine to direct the waste
engine cooling air forward over the exhaust pipes to heat it even more.  It
was foot blistering stuff!  No plastic in the heating air pipes then!  Sorry
for the nostalgia - missing it yet, Brian?

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------