Re: [T3] heater upgrade

Lets everyone keep in mind... ya just cant throw a fan in the heat flow to
improve it... You need a fan that will take the very high temperatures of
the heat system... or the fan will melt or not last long.

I too have set my passengers shoes nearly on fire...  if you dont have
enough heat you should probably fix the system than just add a band aid.

Keith

Keith Park

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch@nycap.rr.com