Re: [T3] Single circuts FS/ Converting Single MC to Dual MC

On 10 Dec 2002 at 17:17, Bryan Mitchell wrote:

> Is finding single circuit masters really that hard???
>  The shop I buy all my VW parts from had quite a few of them, I think around 10
> , maybe more. I don't have their # on hand but I am sposto go there tomorrow , I
> could check on prices if anyone is interested.

Sounds like you'd be doing a lot of people a service. I'd even buy a couple if
the price was right. Along the same lines, if anyone replaces their old one,
I'll pay shipping to get the old one to me, just so I can actually see one to
see if it uses parts that I already have or can get

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org