Re: [T3] Converting Single MC to Dual MC

 Travis wrote:
> Would anyone that has changed this out care to expound on just what's
involved?

 Well, what I did was use a later model reservoir and bracket and mounted
them to the left inner fender well inside the front trunk. I used a small
hole saw (3/4") and ran 2 new blue hoses thru it(like they do on 68to 70
models,as I have one here to copy it from). I chose to use hose so I could
get it to shape the way I wanted and I didn't have the correct steel lines
either. Plus i eliminated any chance for rust as there is no steel to rust
there now. The only drawback to it is you have to get a second switch to plug
the master cylinder, otherwise its pretty much a bolt in. I hope this helps.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban