[T3] Original dash for your '68

Todd,
If you're looking for the best dash pad replacement, why not use
original VW equipment?  I have an almost flawless dash top that is
correct for your car.  The only reason why I say almost flawless is that
it has a bit of an outside corner coming loose, but once it's in the car
and with the chrome molding over it, you can't even tell.  It's, of
course, not cracked at the speaker grill either.  The price on this
rarity is $275.00 with shipping included.
Let me know if I can help...

David O.