Re: [T3] Converting Single MC to Dual MC

CADMan=> care to expound on just what's involved?

As Jim alluded, it's pretty simple, the trickiest bit being getting the
reservoir right. I took a reservoir from a later Type 3, installed it on the
rear wall of the front boot, and bent new 8mm feed lines to the MC. I think
this is important because without it, any leak will empty your reservoir.
This will leave you some reserve in the working line if you set it up as Jim
recommended, but that seems a little iffy to me, and you still have to
figure out whether it's leaking front or rear.

The MC itself is bolt-up.

Your old rock guard will no longer shield the MC.

I made new lines for the front brakes just to be sure everything fit right,
but you can probably get by with the existing lines.

Replace all old flex hoses and switch to silicone fluid while you're at it.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600